Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org 2
Online Clearance. Easy as 1-2-3...
1. VISIT www.athleticclearance.com
2. If necessary, REVIEW the tutorial video for
a quick reference instructional guide.
3. CREATE an account. Click the “register”
link to start an account. Provide a valid email
address & password.
Note: It is important to include a valid email
address. Email verification is required prior to
registration. If you do not receive a verification
email right away, simply email email@example.com.
4. Once you create an account in your email,
you will need to VERIFY your account by
clicking on the link.
5. Now LOGIN at www.athleticclearance.com
using the username & password you created.
6. SELECT the “New Clearance” button (upper
left corner) to get started, then the year, your
school and the sport.
Note: You may upload your completed
physical or submit in-person to the school
7. COMPLETE any required fields for student
information, educational history, medical
history and consent.
8. PRESS submit and you have now
completed the clearance process.
9. All of this data will be electronically filed
with your school athletic department.
10. An email will be sent to you once your
student is officially cleared to participate.
If you do not receive a VERIFICATION
EMAIL after creating an account, request
help by emailing;
If you participate in multiple sports, please
denote this information on your physical
packet when submitting to the athletic
department, as clearance is granted for the
entire athletic school year.